Are you wanting to develop your coaching skills and resources alongside your coaching business?
Are you driven by being the best coach you can be and have more impact with your clients?
I have created the coaching hub to help you by focusing on:
– Personal development and mindset so you are confident, resilient and believe in yourself
– Professional development and coaching skills looking at different approaches including neuroscience, energy work and positive psychology
– Business development and growth so you can start and scale your business
With a strong focus on coaching support, accountability, progress and resource development The Coaching Hub supports you as you grow as a coach.
This is not a normal membership or a group program it is unique in that it focuses on you taking action (the most important determinant of success!) and supports you to do so by helping you with your mindset, coaching skills and strategy
Your coaching skills and resources, we teach you different methodologies, share tools and run coaching clinics to help you develop your expertise and open you up to new training and disciplines to get your clients results
Coaching , accountability and progress to keep you on track and making progress towards your goals
Your business model and business strategy: who you work with, how you work with them, how to build and grow your audience, make more sales and scale on your terms
Your personal development: who you are and who you want to step into being, we develop your mindset, confidence and resilience
- Weekly 90 minute live implementation time to get things done every Monday (can't make it live you can share in the group what you are doing for accountability)
- One day a month (2nd Wednesday) to work on your business, personal and professional growth with a team of support including training in different coaching approaches
- Weekly 90 minute group call every Wednesday (coaching and mentoring, coaching clinics and progress calls) these are recorded if you don't make them live
- Weekly short training and activities in one of the three categories which you can access whenever suits you
- Access to guest experts in the group that you can ask questions to rather than building your own team including 3 associate coaches
- Weekly group mindset and wellbeing coaching to help you overcome obstacles and make progress
- Monthly progress questionnaires for increased accountability and to make sure you stay on track
- A resource bank of material you can access as and when including expert workshops (this includes coaching resources and tools)
- 2 socials a year to build your network and relationships (COVID permitting)
- Accountability partners so that you have that extra person to keep you on track
- Progress prizes so you can win 1:1 laser coaching with me, books and presents when you hit your goals every week
“I love the community and tell everyone about it! There’s a lot of variety and people from all types of business’. You build connections with people well ahead of you and as well as realising how far you have come. Ruth holds it all together, she’s inclusive and genuinely cares. ”
Lynsay Anne Gould, Podcasting and Business Coach
“I joined the accelerator Academy (the forerunner of the HUB) and everything in my life changed in the last two years. I really needed a sense of direction and to find out what I was… that's what Ruth has done.
I was really impressed with how Ruth shows up regularly and by how she answers questions personally. So I would say for me it's twofold one. It's having its having direct access to Ruth and I really enjoy being part of a network of committed people.
It’s really helped with my confidence. I wasn't at all confident in social media and I answered a question that have been put out on LinkedIn that led to being invited to speak at the ICF conference in Berlin, in the year that followed that first speaking event I did 33 conferences and training events all as a spinoff from that and that started off with confidence building that I got through being in the membership.
I'm so glad that I accessed the level of support that I've had throughout the year and I would say just do it.”
Ruth Hughes, Positive Psychology Coach and Trainer
“There are lots of resources and you can tap into Ruth’s expertise. There’s a feeling of community, you can ask for advice from members and you need that, when you’re on your on in business. ”
Pamela Langan, Career Success Coach
“I'm loving The Accelerator Academy! (former membership) I’m so happy I joined a year ago. The implantation day is great, there’s a lot of recorded resources and I live the live training. I have more accountability, support and clarity. If I’m struggling, I use the search function to get answers to things that have probably already been asked."
Rebecca Daniel, Coach & Educator
"I love The Accelerator Academy (former membership) and it help even if you are just starting up your business. I love these progress coaching calls, the accountability, the resources on Kajabi and the tech support. I get to voice what’s in my head and what I probably already know the answer to, but it really helps to saying it to other people."
Irene Watson, Coach
"The accountability and goal setting is really good. Having Ruth’s expertise and large network of contacts. Ruth is good at putting you in touch with people who specialise in what you need.”
Amy Stammers, Coach & RTT Therapist
“Ruth isn’t all style and no substance. She comes with a practical psychology background and is not too fluffy.”
Dawn Wright, Yoga Business Owner & Coach
“It is the only membership that gives you the push to take action, rather than just teaching content”