About Ruth Kudzi
Ruth has had her own successful coaching business working with 1000s of clients worldwide which has predominately focused on business and mindset coaching.
She believes that our business and personal success is strongly linked to our own personal development and is a huge fan of integrating different approaches in her training and coaching.
Ruth's journey with coach training started with in house training when she was a senior leader in secondary schools. In 2011 she had a coach through a leadership development program called future leaders and from 2013 she did voluntary work as a coach through the program including throughout the summer of 2014 with current headteachers and future leaders.
She started an additional study in 2013 focusing on NLP, coaching and CBT (which she never completed) and continues to study and improve her practice today. She is always looking at new techniques and is committed to her own professional development.
Ruth is highly qualified including:
- Birkbeck, University of London PGCERT Coaching
- Diploma in Personal Performance Coaching
- Diploma in Small Business Coaching
- Diploma in Applied Neuroscience
- Diploma in NLP
- BA in Management Studies & Psychology
- MA in Psychology & Education
- Diploma in Coaching the Brain Values course
- Level 3 DISC Personality Trainer
- Certificate in Executive Coaching
- Certificate in Positive Psychology
- Certificate in Conflict Resolution
She is currently training to be a spiral practitioner.
Ruth has been receiving regular coaching supervision for over 4 years and has worked with a mentor coach from the ICF since December 2019.